Since writing my first book, Made in India, in 2014 i’ve had a very exciting and wonderful time but now i’m looking for a brilliant freelancer to come on board and help me to take charge of my social media, marketing, some general administration and events organisation.
Until know i’ve been juggling the whole lot so the person i’m looking for will be a great communicator, self-starting and very responsible.
The role involves:
- Social media: setting a strategy and a schedule and thinking creatively about how to use it to communicate
- Managing the word-press website and writing at least one post a week
- Managing the monthly newsletter
- Designing images and taking great photos
- Organising events
The skills required:
- Some experience of the food industry
- Successful marketing experience
- Copy writing and proof reading
- Photography and basic design
- Self starting and motivated
- Food styling experience would be a bonus but not necessary
When, where, how much and for how long?
- 2 days a week
- Starting immediately in Walthamstow, North East London
- £12 per hour plus lunch (equivalent to £24K annual salary)
If you’re interested please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 1st July.