This super-quick salad found itself in the spot light in Guardian Cook’s ’10 best vegan recipes’ on 14th June and with good reason. It’s a super healthy, super nutritious, super delicious salad which is fairly quick to put together. Below is the recipe as it appeared in the Guardian – if you want to see the other delicious recipes in the article, click here.
Meera Sodha, meerasodha.com
For the salad
- 250g baby plum tomatoes, chopped
- 200g radishes, topped, tailed and finely sliced
- ½ cucumber, deseeded and finely diced
- A bunch of spring onions, finely sliced
- 40g coriander, chopped
- 2cm ginger, peeled and finely cut
- 250g sprouted mung beans and mixed pulses
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Toss all the salad ingredients into a bowl.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Whisk with a fork and drizzle over your salad just before serving.